Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a problem with 2015 turbotax software. I have

Customer Question

I have a problem with 2015 turbotax software. I have explanation marks against certain files as errors. I pull up the error file and it states the file is out of date. When I update the software it comes back and says your software is up to date but the explanation marks are still there.. So right now I can file!! What is going wrong?
Murray Hamilton
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 11 months ago.

what files are it saying are out of date ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Robert M.You have charged my credit card before solving my problem. That is stealing. Credit my card immediately.

i have nothing to do with the billing on this site. all i can do is try to answer your questions and hope you are happy with my answers and give me a good rating so that i can receive credit from the website.

If you would like to speak to them about there billing and procedures you can call them at(###) ###-#### if you want a refund i am sure they will give it to you.

Please post back and let me know if you still want my help after you have spoken to them

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I contacted billing section - they are crediting my card. I got the answer to my question calling intuit. Apparently the TurboTax forms have not been fully approved by the IRS.

it said you requested me? if you have spoken with customer service and want to continue please post in the answer to my question about what files they were. thanks.

that is why i asked you what files they were.

its a pretty standard thing every year. The tax year isnt over yet so intuit hasnt got all of its forms in the final version yet. Some of the state forms sometimes take months.