Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My name is ***** *****. question - I accidently deleted my

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** *****. question - I accidently deleted my printer HP Envy 7640 wireless and need to know how to reconnect it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I updated to windows 10 and after that I could not print. It tells me my driver is updated but still cannot print. That is when I accidently removed my printer. I have tried to re-install it but it still is not showing it as installed on my computer.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. How did you try to reinstall the printer?

Did the re-installation finish successfully? Or did it give any error or message?

Did it detect or recognize the printer during re-installation or not?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,