Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I am stuck on access account page and can't get out .please

Customer Question

I am stuck on access account page and can't get out .please call me if possible , need to get this fixed. ***-***-****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today

I'm sorry about the issue, Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better?

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to get rid of excess account page so that I can send Aaron retrieve my documents
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

what page are you talking about on what website please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It would really help if you could just call me, ***-***-**** I am not the owner, so I cannot access the account or change the account number. What I need is to get rid of the page to access the account
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

i can call you but there is an additional charge and so far i really dont know what type of account you mean or what page you are talking about.