Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

My wife and I cant remember our passwords so would like to

Customer Question

My wife and I cant remember our passwords so would like to change passwords for our accounts those accounts are***@******.*** and***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 12 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Please open this link https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

and follow the onscreen instructions

Let me know if you need any further help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 12 months ago.

Has everything worked out please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 12 months ago.

Do you still need help, if you need any further help please reply back to me

Thanks

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 12 months ago.

Your satisfaction is my top goal.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Note : Only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service , if you are not satisfied. if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get paid my time and help.

if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you.

Thank you very much