Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am a novice at computers & 83 yrs. old, but I need

Customer Question

I am a novice at computers & 83 yrs. old, but I need assistance on the setup of my new G50. During the setup process, the screen changed before I could enter a "name for my laptop," the screen then stopped and asked for a "security key." Nowhere on the printed fly sheet is information about a security key. Could you please provide me with the security key for Lenovo 650, Model Name: 8OLO; S/N PFO8LANS MTM 8OLOOOALUS, etc.? Is there are printed booklet available for this Laptop, so that I am not at the mercy of the fickle turnover of the on-screen pages (see. #4 of flyer)? I thank you in advance for any assistance you can give! Richard von Grabow, (email)***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

let me know what version of windows you have on the computer

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

do you have windows 7, 8 or 10