IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Getting error message ox80070005-0x90002 when trying to download

Customer Question

getting error message ox80070005-0x90002 when trying to download windows 10
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** Windows Update is giving you those errors, there is another way of upgrading to Windows 10 – you can use the Windows10 media creation tool.It is free and can be downloaded on this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 Run the tool and choose the first option there - Upgrade this PC now.Follow the instructions and it will allow you to upgrade to Windows 10 with no errors messages. I used the same tool to upgrade my computer to Windows 10 and it worked just fine.You can also use the same tool to create a Windows 10 installation media used for repairing and reinstalling Windows 10.Let me know if you require further assistance.Regards,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. If you do, let me know. If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page. Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello!
Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.