Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I have been playing Bridge Baron 23 years. Recently I have

Customer Question

I have been playing Bridge Baron 23 for several years. Recently I have been restricted to only 24 games when in the past I had thousands of games plus tournaments. What happened?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello Dan, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

As far as WHAT happened to the thousands of games, and why you are now restricted to only 24....i am not sure....YET

.

When you called the 800 number....and they said you HAVE to get info thru the computer.....do you recall WHAT INFO they were referring to? Basically i want to know what they said....or as much as you can remember.

.

How much did you PAY for it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not need your service, my problem has been already taken care of. Thank You
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't rate your service because i didn't supply you with enough info because i didn't have it at the time. Bridge Baron took care of info I needed. I didn't need your service after all..Thanks Dan