Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I have a Samsung GT-S57500T Can I send photos taken by E

Customer Question

Hi I have a Samsung GT-S57500T Can I send photos taken by E mail if so how??
Thanks.
Ps where can I get a complete instruction book?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 12 months ago.

I found the Instruction Book online for you, or atleast i think this is the instructions book, using the description you provided.

Heres the link.

http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/media/pdf/userguides_qsg/samsung/galaxy%20ace%20plus/Samsung_Galaxy_Ace_Plus_GT-S7500_Manual.pdf

It also depends on what application you are using to access your email, whether or not it will allow you to attach an image to an email and send it.

.

Some email programs will limit the attachment size, or limit the attachment file type. So it kind of depends.

.

Also, the user manual for the PHONE will NOT have any information about applications that you download for using with email.

.

Also, There is a default application already on the Samsung device GT-S7500T for using Email. It is simply called EMAIL. YOu would use this for a Hotmail, or a domain you own, or yahoo. Also, this default Email application, DOES allow you to attach files or images to email.