Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I have Quicken 2016 in my CD drawer. The CD will not start.

Customer Question

I have Quicken 2016 in my CD drawer. The CD will not start. Instructions are to press start button, then computer then CD ROM. I have pressed the start button, wher do I find the computer button, then the CD ROM button? I am using Windows 10. I should have remainded in Windows 7
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Start button, which is the windows logo icon located at the bottom left of the computer's screen, then click on File Explorer

, then click on This PC on the left, then open (double-click) the cd/dvd drive letter on the right to install and/or open the Setup file / installation file there to install.

- Another method: Click on the yellow folder icon at the bottom of the computer's screen, then click on This PC on the left, then open the cd/dvd drive letter, and continue.

- Yet another method: Press at the same time the two keys Windows and E on the keyboard, then click on This PC on the left, then open the cd/dvd drive letter, and continue.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.