Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I have three photos on the profile photo page. Under each of

Customer Question

I have three photos on the profile photo page. Under each of them is the phrase "pending approval". I try to upload them why are you not cooperating? Go to my page and tell me why these are not being seen. I have been waiting for about 8 months for the "pening approval" phrase to change and my photos to be shown.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JUSTANSWER.com

.

What website are you trying to get your photos uploaded to? What type of profile is it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Y0ou were supposed to answer my question with the original amount I paid you . What's with this extra twenty dollars? My pictures are in the match.com profile site. Reread what I wrote about it. All the information is in those sentences. I want an answer, please or I'll call Visa again and have payment stopped. If you are an expert then you should be able to tell me how to get this done.

Wow, okay then...im definitely the wrong expert for you.

.

I will opt-out and let another expert attempt to help you.

.

Good Day!

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

after 8 months they were either not approved for some reason or they slipped through the cracks

delete them and upload them again