Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

My cat layed on my keyboard of my Lenovo c30 all in one and

Customer Question

my cat layed on my keyboard of my Lenovo c30 all in one and now all I get is a clock on the screen and it goes blank after that help please
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 12 months ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

Im very sorry this has happened to you, its very frustarting i know.

.

But i need to be able to SEE what you SEE on the screen....is there anyway you can take a picture of the clock, or tell me EXACTLY what happens when you REBOOT the computer

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
ok while we worked on a solution my wife found a forum that suggested that she power off the computer for a minute and then restart .... This worked , apparently there is a power saving feature on this and the cat must have activated it somehow laying on the keyboard. But the issue is resolved , the computer has rebooted . Thanks for all of your help I hope you all have a great night . Frank

That is Awesome news.....have a great night to you too.