Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I have a documate 515 but have lost the key number. What can

Customer Question

I have a documate 515 but have lost the key number. What can I do to connect to a new computer?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com
I have reviewed your question, and just want you to know, that I am working on an answer for you. In my searching for your answer, it may happen that I will need more information from you and I may reply back to you before giving an answer. Please check back often.

The software that came on the disc does NOT have drivers for WINDOWS 8, and so it wont work.....so its basically useless now.

.

Dont worry, you can still use the documate 515, but you will have to DOWNLOAD the driver from the website, and then install and test it.

.

I can do this for you if you like.....with a REMOTE SESSION.