Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

About 2 months ago, I ordered an internet extender from

Customer Question

About 2 months ago, I ordered an internet extender from iyogi (order # ***** I spoke to someone at iyogi 3 weeks ago who said that technical and production problems had delayed shipping of the extender. I still have not received the extender.
Also, can you tell me how to back up my computer to an external hard drive? Is there a letter (C, D, E) that I need to use? Thank you for your help.
John O'Donovan Acct. #(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 12 months ago.

Hello John, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I am very sorry to hear about your Iyogi product being delayed. It is very frustrating, i know

.

As far as backing up your computer to an external hard drive....there are really only 2 schools of thought on this topic.

1- Manually moving the files and folders to the external harddrive. (this is the most advanced, but also ensures NOTHIGN was missed...RIGHT!?)

.

2- Using a program to find, and transfer the files and folders FOR YOU. (this ca be tricky, as you have to trust the program to get everything)

.

Which do you think you would like to try?