Maurice
Maurice, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional, HP Certified Hardware Engineer, 20 years of hands-on experience
32995637

I can not open my MSN Premium mail screen. the following

Customer Question

I can not open my MSN Premium mail screen. the following message is displayed on the mail screen: atl110DLL is missing. Can you fix I?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Maurice replied 1 year ago.

hello fred, my name is ***** *****'ll try to help you with that. which browser are you using? have you tried to reboot the computer? regards, maurice

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Google and I have rebooted several times
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  Maurice replied 1 year ago.

this is most likely to do with out of date Visual C++. you'll need to download the latest version from here (http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=30679) and then reboot. let me know how it goes. regards, maurice

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Give a few minutes to execute. How do I get back to you after I reboot?
Expert:  Maurice replied 1 year ago.

you should have a link if your email (are you able to access it from another computer?). I'll keep an eye on your account so i can take the case if you log a new one. regards, maurice

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the site won't open. I am ending the session without a resolution to the problem. Therefore there should be no charge.
Expert:  Maurice replied 1 year ago.

of course, i don't expect you to pay if it wasn't resolved. the page works for me, maybe there is some issue with your connection. if you have access to another computer, i would try to download it on there. regards, maurice