Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a HP Toiuchsmart 610 PC Series; Model; Product \3

Customer Question

I have a HP Toiuchsmart 610 PC Series; Model(###) ###-####; Product \3 BZ654AA #ABA; Serial # ***** I turn on the computer and see logo then get passed Microsoft colorful page, the it goes to blue screen that has Windows 7 Home Premium at bottom and screen goes to black and back to previous blue screen and says "please wait" with revolving circle. I have a time sensitive report I have been trying to do since Thursday and cannot get my computer to work. It has my information that i can't retrieve. I called ATT Uverse, but they say its a HP issue. Please help I am running out of time! My other computer is working and internet on tv's are working, just not the touchsmart which is the best one. It will open in the safe mode, but that is a limited time and \i still can't get my work done. I need help, Please!
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Since the problem happened recently, you should be able to solve it easily by using System Restore. You can go back one or several days in the past - when all worked fine. It is completely safe since that method only restores Windows and program settings. It does not have any effect on your personal documents.

Let me know if you can still go to Safe Mode so that I can provide the instructions on how to access System Restore.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.