Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I just bought Rosetta Stone Italiano disks and tried to load

Customer Question

I just bought Rosetta Stone Italiano disks and tried to load them into my computer. The only Icon that comes up refers me to a Spanish I purchased a few years ago. When I put the application disk in again I get an error message that there were errors and that a new version is installed. I cannot get the screen for the activation codes or the program to start
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

What are the exact errors?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. Let me provide a possible solution you can try when you are available.

1. Click on Start, then click on Control Panel

; (another way to open Control Panel: press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type control then click OK.)

2. In the Control Panel window, open Programs / Programs and Features (or Add/remove programs)

3. Uninstall / remove any Rosetta Stone... program you see there (scroll down as needed.)

4. Install your new Rosetta Stone Italiano disks.

; (if needed, restart the computer first, then install.)

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.