Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I had just opened my account from PayPal and they asked that

Customer Question

I had just opened my account from PayPal and they asked that I get hold of a microsoft tech for help. I had just added PayPal to my pay on line via my bank. Don't know whether they feel that there might be an intruder or whether they aren't sufficiently satisfied with the information that I had given them regarding our Chase a/c.
Carolyn Payne
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to get back to the connection that we have already made to give you my temporary password.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

something is missing in this story.

paypal doesnt have anything to do with microsoft.

I think that you either have some problem that is stopping something from running and they think its an error with your computer OR you are misreading some error message that is coming from somewhere else.

I can get you my phone number and log in remotely to see what is going on and tell you exactly how to fix it. I have put up an offer to do that.