Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Can I talk to Viet? He helped me yesterday.

Customer Question

Can I talk to Viet? He helped me yesterday. My name is*****
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm Tech Viet. Yesterday, the Roku issue was resolved. What do you need help with today?

Please reply at the box below on this web page. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was unable to connect the other TV as we had discussed. It asked for a code. I tried the code from yesterday it didn't work. All I need is a code. Everything else connected perfectly.

What kind of code is it asking for? Let me connect to your computer again and check.

Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fb889cd9-1e81-4892-8bb0-f1e2e0d72f85

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Make sure you agree and save file if prompted, then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the computer's keyboard in order to see the Downloads window, then double-click on the item the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client in order to run / install it. Thank you.

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/oymjlom

, then save if prompted

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Or you can just tell me exactly that is showing on the other TV. Remember yesterday, I helped you with two passwords: Wi-Fi/wireless network password ***** Roku account password.

Via remote support, you verified it's working now. Thank you.

Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 12 months ago.

If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience,