Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My e mail will not download from the internet provider that

Customer Question

My e mail will not download from the internet provider that runs my e-mail. this occurred a couple of days ago when Microsoft downloaded an update for windows essentials. I had 13 e mails listed on my in box but to the side of the screen a message appeared by each of the 13 listed e-mails "message has not been downloaded". nothing I have tried will work. Time Warner Cable has checked their end of the procedure, and they report their system is working. they are receiving my e mails on their server .
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Carolina.rr.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think outlook.

Thank you for the update.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.