Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My wife has had her phone hacked a year -- actually two

Customer Question

My wife has had her phone hacked for over a year -- actually two phones. First, it was an iPhone 4s, then a Samsung Galaxy Note 3. She's now going to another new phone and it's been recommended that she get a new phone number, too. Due to her medical condition -- memory problems, cognitive issues -- she REALLY needs a phone number close to what she already has. Can you help us find a cell number close to hers that is currently available?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Breland replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** we at Just Answers do not have access to the cell phone systems that allow us to look up available phone numbers. Only the cell service provider you use can do that. If you'd like, I can help you find the appropriate contact information for them?