arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

My password was changed 11 days ago email address of

Customer Question

My password ***** changed 11 days ago for the email address of xxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't know the new password, andneed you to supply it......THANX, xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you change the password?

Have you tried the option Forgot password?

Or use the direct website link below:

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
TO WHAT WAS THE CHANGE IN PASSWORD ***** DAYS AGO SO I MAY CONTINUE ITS USAGE?

Did you change your password ***** days ago? For security purpose, the system will not reveal the password, so you need reset the password ***** a new password ***** want. Did you try my steps use the Forget password *****?

If you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue directly and quickly for you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
wHY do I need you (or the extra fee) if I'm to supply the new password *****????Is my email valid for continued usage: ***@******.*** ?You should STOP NOW ! ! ! ! I will make my own attempts at successful new password ***** don't need you for that ! ! !

I'm sorry. I provided two support options: 1.) Written instructions support for no extra fee, and 2.) Direct remote support for an extra fee, but I can waive it for you.

Did you try my written instructions? Or would you like me to connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue directly on your computer for you without any extra fee?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you.

Here are the full instructions:

1. Click on the website below:
  2. There, click on the option I don't know my password.
  3. Then enter the gmail address you are having issue with.
  4. Then click on Continue, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your account password.

If you have trouble doing the above steps, I can connect remotely to your computer and do them for you. I can do this without any extra fee.

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I would like to assist you with your issue and would be your next active expert

I would like to know your recovery email which has given at time of lost email creation. Please share that id

Here's the hint: h••••••[email protected]••••••.net

waiting for your reply