Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I want to remove windows 10. Is there a charge? I didn't

Customer Question

I want to remove windows 10. Is there a charge? I didn't want the ####in the first place...and I'm elderly...
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm an independent computer tech; I will help you with this.

You can remove Windows 10 within 30 days of installing it. Please do the following for removing Windows 10:

- Click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Settings, then click on Update & security, then click on Recovery, then there, you can select the option to go back to your previous Windows version.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.