Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

Need you to unlock my auto store so I could get into my

Customer Question

need you to unlock my auto store so I could get into my Wells Fargo password ***** username
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 12 months ago.

Hello Veronica, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com today.

.

I understand you need to unlock an "Auto Store"? Can you explain a bit in more detail what an "auto store" is please?

.

Also, have you tried the Wells Fargo methods for the "FORGOT PASSWORD"? YOu know, the link that you click on that says lost password? When you are on the Wells Fargo website trying to login.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have tried New Password ***** get me anywhere. Just recently added Windows 10 and everything is a mess. Can't log on without going thru various settings.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
w hen I log on to Wells Fargo it asks my SS# ***** address etc nothing works I called Well's customer service they said call Comcast and have them unlock the auto store

I do not understand what an "Auto Store" is, what does it do? Who set it up for you?

.

I can try to help you, but i think the best way would be on a REMOTE session, as this back and forth would take forever.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
it already cost me $36 to have you help me. We already pay Comcast over $180.-- a mos for having Comcast. I can't keep feeding you money. Just tell me you can't fix this

I havent been paid ANYTHING....so im not sure WHO or WHAT you have paid....but as for me personally....im still at zero.

.

So, i can try to help you, and we can work together, on a remote session, or you can continue to freak out, and i will go bye bye.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
We also pay extra to have Comcast technicians come to trouble shoot=should we call them