Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

ISHOULD HAVE SAID MY SON'S HOME.. MEMBER OF THE GEEKSQUAD/

Customer Question

ISHOULD HAVE SAID I'm AT MY SON'S HOME..
I'm A MEMBER OF THE GEEKSQUAD/ MEMBER UNTIL NEXT MONTH.. I WAS NOT AWARE THAT I HAD TO PAY AGAIN FOR HELP..
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If you have a subscription to the Geek Squad services, then they may be demanding payment before rendering service, either because the services are extraordinary and outside the subscription plan, or else because they do not apply to your computer (but rather to your son's), etc.

How is the computer refusing to allow you to sign on to it?

(JustAnswer.com is not affiliated with Geek Squad in any way, nor can I affect your status and standing with Geek Squad, nor provide services paid for through Geek Squad nor in their name.)