Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Cannot save "file was opened as "read only"

Customer Question

cannot save "file was opened as "read only"
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

In which program was the file opened? May i connect with you remotely to check/fix this? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wordperfect x6. I thought I had put this in the space for entering the problem. Btw, I never have any occasion to want to make a file "read-only". I am self-employed, and am the only person using this computer. I am pretty sure I know what read-only means, and would never intentionally save or create a file as read-only. The problem seems to appear right after I save the wordperfect file as a pdf document, when I want to make further edits in the wordperfect file. I sincerely ***** ***** are a real expert in Wordperfect, or that you can ask for assistance from someone who does. I am not interested in an explanation of what it means and why it is sometimes used. I never use it and almost certainly never will.

I understand. May i connect with you remotely to check this directly? Thanks