Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a acomdata push button manager v1.10, that I have had

Customer Question

I have a acomdata push button manager v1.10, that I have had with another computer, now I have attached it to a newer computer, but I cant get it started. My new computer has Windows 10 and I cant get it started. Can you please help?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. There are many older software that are not compatible with the latest Windows 10 version. This is expected whenever there is any new Windows version.

Are you able to use the external USB hard drive on the new computer without needing the Acomdata push button manager v1.10 software?

Are you trying to use Acomdata push button manager v1.10 software for backup? We can use another backup program that is compatible with Windows 10.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.