Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have downloaded the free kontactz from native instrument

Customer Question

I have downloaded the free kontactz from native instrument but I am having a problem trying to install the whoop triggerz to my leptop.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello Bennie and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I am very sorry to hear you are having so much trouble, I would love to get to help you with this.
I really think the best way to help you is with a Remote Session. Due to the complexity of the issue you are describing, it would take a lengthy series of back and forth to troubleshoot your issue. It is an additional charge, but it is VERY worth it. Because it usually resolves the issue very quickly, and offers an opportunity to see how an expert interacts with a PC, lending to a small learning experience.
I will connect to your computer, and fix the issue while you watch, if you accept my proposal for remote tech support.