Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I show that I have an incompatible program, and an

Customer Question

I show that I have an incompatible program, and an excessively long delay in trying to open AOL One Point
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

An incompatible program, simply means that you are trying to run a piece of software on an operating system that is INCOMPATIBLE.

.

Luckily,Windows 7 and Windows Vista, has a compatibility feature to address this issue. YOu should try to: ***** ***** on the program, and select properties and click on compatibility tab. Choose Window XP or the earlier version of OS that was able to run the program from the drop down menu. Make sure you check the box “Run this program as an administrator