Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Internet Explorer has giving me a problem years. It crushes,

Customer Question

Internet Explorer has giving me a problem for six years. It crushes, freezes up and just does not work IE 11 on windows 8.1and it hard to browser.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you've gone to Internet Options and reset right? How about deleting temporary files in Internet Options?

- Do you mean you do not like using Google Chrome Internet browser program http://www.chrome.com/? How about Firefox internet browser program http://www.firefox.com/? Those browsers are faster and more reliable than Internet Explorer.

- But if you really need to use Internet Explorer, you can try the following:

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
    (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)

2. Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Recovery.

3. Under Refresh your PC without affecting your files, tap or click Get started.

4. Follow the instructions on the screen.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.