Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Iffat Idrees here Keep getting message that aol account

Customer Question

Customer: Hello Iffat Idrees here Keep getting message that aol account cannot be verified i have tried changing the password ***** all, no success
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just did reset network settings. lets see what happens could not get aol mail on iphone. Tried deleting account and adding it. I cannot add it on my macbook. keeps giving message that account cannot be verified
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there?
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. How did you change the password?

Are you still able to sign in your AOL email account at the AOL website www.aol.com?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you can. I can sign in via web site, but i am not able to add the aol account on the mail section on my computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot also check email on my iphones

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, and please do the following in order to connect remotely with me:

1. Click on the website below:
    http://connect.teamviewer.com/
  2. Then download / run the file called TeamViewerQS...
  3. Then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide in the TeamViewer program.
  4. Do not close the TeamViewer program.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if i click on the link would you be disconnected

No, this web page will still open; you can always reply back to me at this web page. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
user id is###-##-####password ***** *****

Thank you for the remote support session. Per our conversation, tomorrow evening, please try signing your AOL account in the iPhone and computer, and check. We can continue tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.

Are you able to sign in your AOL account with the new password *****? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.