Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

All of my six devices, both android and mac, are somehow

Customer Question

all of my six devices, both android and mac, are somehow being remotely hacked and synced together by a hack group of developers/programmers and gamers, connections of my psychotic ex-step-son, who was also hacking/cyberstalking his father, my deceased fiance, up until his untimely death in december 2013. this scumbag, whom i will call lewis, moved to canada after his father's death and continues to be the ringleader of this hack project, now focused on me. the extensiveness of it and elaborate methods used would have me convinced that the fbi was targeting me; but since i am not a criminal, and found enough proof (such as hidden source code files) to implicate this creep, i know who the main person is behind it.
what i need to know is, how do i catch him?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

The problem with catching people doing something like this.. Is that if they are knowledgeable enough to pull it off. Then t hey are also knowledgeable enough to hide their ip addresses using proxies, or tor clients. meaning, youd only catch some anonymous ip address accessing and controlling your devices.

And even if you could catch and prove anything. You would need to involve the FBI cyber crimes division, and unless theres a lot of money, business, or national security involved. They tend to look beyond us normal people who have these types of issues.

I would think that when you talk about catching the person doing this, thats a route youd want to explore with law enforcement.

If however youd like to take steps to stop this from occurring.. That is something I can help you with.

I look forward to your reply and continuing this conversation further.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for your reply, dustin. here's the catch: my fiance's death was labeled suspicious for three excrutiating months....i found out the day after he (andrew) died, that his son, who goes by the usernames adarkangel666 and horsef***666, told his ex-gf in may of 2013 that he wanted to kill his dad several times. her mother called to tell me that. a few days later, i opened my macbook to find a referral url opened on the desktop with the words ...."austin+lewis&client"...."geckotech"....and a big stack of screenshots of my and andrew's text coversations from my iphone that i didn't take! he's got a whole team now, who have hacked and rebuilt about 25 devices the past three years, including several pre-paid phones,the most recent rebuild being named bonnie, my mom's name. and i did go to the proper local law enforcement - cpl. ***** ***** of the harrs cty. constable's ofc. told me, in so many words, that i was imagining it - even though my bf, a 33-year veteran (now retired) of houston pd, has watched me fight for volume control of my devices LIVE and watched me get kicked off the internet and out of apps, as well as my devices turning off and rebooting themselves on their own more than a few times. i also went to the fbi twice. you are right about them, btw. it is unfathomable to me that i have found over 77,000 hack files in my devices (mostly html links) showing that these losers have audio and video recorded everything i have said and done and screnshot everything i have written, plus taken over my vm, email accts, dropbox acct., etc., and even frauded my bank acct., since i moved in with andrew in september of 2012 when their hacking began. in a nutshell, if i can't get the authorities to help me, i will handle it myself.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i forgot to mention that i found austin's essay grade on dropbox IN my dropbox acct., as well as a file with a 69-page link to a drug named oxcarbazepine, which listed pulmonary embolisms as a side effect, the very thing andrew was found to have died from....surprise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
regarding ip addresses....he and his hacks used to hook onto whatever ip i was using. they adapt constantly - now they are using google sites' ip and amazon web services' ip, and apple's ip...or blocks of ip's like 192.168 with dns1 as 8.8.8.8 and dns2 as 8.8.4.4.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they use my usb as a port and i have broadcast/gateway ip's.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they use dropbox sync android sdk, too, and have totally revamped my fb and control it as well.