Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I've had the same account. My password has always been

Customer Question

I've had the same account for 7months ************* . My password ***** always been ************ . Yesterday I went to login. Said I had wrong password ***** 5 times. Said for me to change password ***** I did worked for 5 hours now doing the same thing .cannot get in at all. My phone number is ******* if to leave a text. Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Whats the exact message you now get when you try to sign in?

Please let me know.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,