Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

MR. MED LETS TRY THIS AGAIN. I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS CLICKING ON

Customer Question

MR. MED
LETS TRY THIS AGAIN. I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS CLICKING ON “ VIEW MY ANSWER” , IT GOES TO SERVER NOT FOUND. I AM USING FOXFIRE, BUT HAVE HAD OVER 75 QUESTIONS ANSWERED DOING THE SAME THING I AM DOING. ( I WILL DO ON CHROME THIS TIME. ) I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY S4. I WORKED WITH NATHAN AND PAID AN $18.00 EXTRA FEE TO HAVE HIM LOAD MY RICOH AFICIO MP C2000 PRINTER ONTO GOOGLE CLOUD. I MUST ASSUME IT IS DONE. ALL I WANT IS IN SIMPLE TERMS HOW TO GET MY TABLET TO PRINT. I CAN TAKE AN E-MAIL GO TO THE THREE DOTS IN UPPER LEFT HAND CORNER, GO DOWN TO PRINT AND IT WILL SHOW ME THE PAGES TO BE PRINTED. ???WHAT DO I DO TO PRINT THEM.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, Thank you for your question

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

MY MAIN EMAIL IS***@******.***.

THE ONE I GAVE NATHAN TO LOAD PRINTER ON GOOGLE CHROME***@******.***.

ONE OTHER NOTE I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL FROM MR. MED AT 1:18 I COULD NOT OPEN ( I GOT SERVER NOT FOUND).. THE ONE I RECEIVED FROM JUST ANSWER AT 1:38 I COULD VIEW YOUR ANSWER.

THANKS MARTY

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

To print an email from your Samsung S4 you need to use the browser, not the gmail app, please Open Google Chrome, and login to Gmail, select an email then Print.

let me know if you need any further help

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

THE E-MAILS I WANT TO PRINT ARE ON MY MAIN E-MAIL NOT G- MAIL. IF I BRING UP A RECIPE ON LINE IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WITH E-MAIL AND I CAN'T PRINT IT. MANY PEOPLE PRINT OFF THERE PHONE AND TABLET. I PAY $20.00 A MONTH AND AN EXTRA $18.00 TO NATHAN FOR THIS TO WORK. WHATS GOING ON.

WILL REPLY IN MORNING.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

1-Please download and install Google Cloud Print app from :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.cloudprint

2-Open your email page or document you want to print in any app, then tap the Share button and share the document to the Cloud Print app. You’ll be able to print from your printer. Note that you will need to be using the same Google account in Chrome and with the Cloud Print app

Hope this help

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

IT SAYS GOOGLE CLOUD IS LOADED. HOW DO I GET TO GOOGLE CLOUD. ALSO NOW WHEN I GO TO PRINT THERE IS A GOLD PRINTER SIGN IN THE UPPER LEFT CORNER. WHEN I PUSH IT , IT SAYS PREPARING TO PRINT A ND NOTHING HAPPENS . THERE IS NO ICON IN APPS FOR CLOUD PRINT THERE IS A CLOUD FOR VERIZON

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Make sure that your printer is on and connected to the internet, now open google chrome browser and go to this link

https://www.google.com/cloudprint/ and make sure your printer is shared, if not click on the share button.

next Open your email message usig your android phone and click the gold printer sign, or the 'share button' select your printer then click print button.

here is some tutorial videos on how to use the app :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LvHFjM7LGI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipQoerTwAVE

let me know if you need any further help and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

CLOUD DOES NOT SHOW A PRINTER , I PAID AN EXTRA $18.00 FOR NATHAN TO GET ON MY COMPUTER AND LOAD MY PRINTER

I SHOW SEVEN PDF FILES READY TO PRINT CAN'T PRINT THEM.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

May i connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

YES

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Please download Teamviewer from : www.teamviewer.com once you download it please run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password

Note : do not close teamviewer

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

312 074 311

5259

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

let me know the results please

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
THANKS FOR NOTHING I NO LONGER GET THE CLOUD PRINTING ICON ON GOOGLE CHROME.
IS WORSE THAN WHEN I STARTED.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

I can't see your last messages, has everything worked out?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

IS WORSE THAN WHEN I STARTED.

Read more:
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

I fear I am not making progress with this case, and cannot necessarily deliver what you are seeking,
so I must Opt Out, with sincere regrets. If and when another Expert takes up the case, you ought to receive a notification email.

regards,

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

What type of printer is it and what type of tablet

Is the printer hooked up via WiFi and can other things like a computer print to it