Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My name is ***** ***** and my issue is copying text from

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and my issue is copying text from Word and pasting into FB. Suddenly it wants to show up as a graphic. Help!
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Okay, I select the text I want to copy, Hit Control C, place my cursor into the Message space on my FB Page and select Paste. But instead of showing up as a text message it shows up as if I had pasted a graphic that was all words.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 year ago.

You may upload data at www.mediafire.com or www.wikisend.com or you may attach the data here, please also mention your deadline, thanks.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

I am a computer Expert willing to help you with the issue you described. Please tell me if the problem with copying and pasting text happens only when you copy from a particular Word document, or it happens when you copy from all Word documents.

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,