Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I am filling out a device support order but I cant add my

Customer Question

I am filling out a device support order but I cant add my credit card for payment. the following code appears 25055-gQy0UgAAAAAAAAAA-6c71349d-abfe-422a-a560-2a7b5a283b47
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would not know what that code means exactly. Its meaning would in fact depend upon the nature of the site that you are trying to enter the C.C. information into.

Sometimes, to enter a credit card's info, one needs to use ALL CAPS, LIKE THIS, for the letters of your address. The reason for this is obscure, but put it this way: the bank's computers may store your address and name that way, and insist that what you enter matches *exactly*, even to UPPER-CASE vs. lower-case lettering.

Also consider that, if your address has changed at the bank or in the bank's records, then the new address must be entered, as it is stored in the bank's computers.

If the above advice does not help you, then please tell me in Reply, what site or service you are trying to enter C.C. information for. Thanks.