Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  Systems Administrator
58973002

I can not get into my HP with the pass work I thought it

Customer Question

I can not get into my HP with the pass work I thought it was. I had Microsoft fix my computer before and I set the pass word up and now I can not get in it. I can not get on the internet to change it at account.live.com/password/reset because I can not
get into the computer
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

To reset the password ***** a PC, you will need to follow the below instructions.

Save this file to your computer
http://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/cd140201.zip
After downloading the ZIP file, locate it and double-click on it. Select "Extract All." Extract the files to the same folder the ZIP file is in.
The .ISO file is a CD image file used to create a bootable CD. The file must be burned as a bootable CD - not as a data file - to a CD. If you don't know how to do this, the simplest method is to download the freeware ISO burner at the link below:
http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm
Choose the appropriate version for your system (at present, version 3.1 for Windows Vista and Windows 7.) Download the installation file to a convenient folder. After downloading it, right-click on the file and select "Install." Now go back to the .ISO file, right-click on it, and select "Copy image to CD."
After burning the bootable (so make sure to select Bootable in the program) CD, put it in your problem computer and restart the computer. Tap any key to have the disk load.
Follow the instructions given on the screen to change the password ***** the target account.
This video shows you how to do the instructions I explained
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWnV5SM7iS0
After completing the reset procedure, remove the CD from the drive and restart the system. The password ***** the target account is now set to whatever you chose.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You did not read my question. I was not on the PC that I can not get into to do the above. I can not get into it. I was on my mac computer as I said in the question. I did not get any help because you did not read the question. As I asked. How do I get into my PC if I lost the Password? I am on my mac and can not get into the PC. Do you get that?
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

I read it all, you will need to get the CD burned on a PC you have access to. It's the only way to get the password *****