Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Is it at all possible to reinstall Windows 8.1 after

Customer Question

Is it at all possible to reinstall Windows 8.1 after upgrading to Windows 10?I cannot understand nor use the Windows 10.Please help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. To enlarge text in Internet Explorer, you can press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) on the keyboard; press a few times as needed.

; (For decreasing text, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and - (minus).

To remove Windows 10 and to get back to your previous Windows version, please do the followings:

- Click on Start button (which is the windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Settings, then click on Update & security, then click on Recovery, then there, click on the option to go back to your previous Windows version.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.