Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

AFTER HAVING INSTALLED WINDOWS 10, NONE OF MY SCROLL BARS

Customer Question

AFTER HAVING INSTALLED WINDOWS 10, NONE OF MY SCROLL BARS WILL LET ME SCROLL SLOWLY AND STOP WHERE I WANT TO STOP. THE SCROLLING BAR KEEPS JUMPING BACK TO THE TOP. IT HAS BEEN A PAIN AND A LOT OF FRUSTRATION BECAUSE I AM A PHOTOGRAPHER AND IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SCROLL THROUGH 100'S OF PHOTOS WITH THE SCROLL BAR JUMPING BACK TO BEGINNING ON ITS OWN. ANY HELP?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I have a question before i offer my answer.....WHY did you upgrade to Windows 10? What wass the REASON that YOU just HAD to go to Windows 10???

The way i see it.....if it aint BROKEN, and there aint no advantages ENOUGH to outweigh the GRIEF and hardship of upgrading......THEN DONT DO IT!

.

So, i say to you....because Windows 10 is still so NEW.....there is a chance that your problem is NOT fixable. and is considered a BUG, or GLITCH that requires microsoft engineers to develop a solution before your problem will be fixed. And that is only possible if this problem has actually been REPORTED TO MICROSOFT...which is UNLikely because Win10 is still so NEW.

.

My advice, and my honest and humble answer...is to GO BACK to the previous Windows you had......HOPEFULLY it was WIndows 7. Win7 is VERY STABLE and has had MANY MANY patches and bug fixes, and is STILL under warranty and microsoft is still considering it a VIABLE option.

.

WIndows 10 is still WAY TOO NEW for the average consumer.....EVEN THGOUTH THEY SAID IT IS PERFECT.....just more marketing hoopla!