Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

On my HP desk top, running Windows 7, when I turn on the

Customer Question

On my HP desk top, running Windows 7, when I turn on the computer, the only screen that
comes up is the Ami Bois screen. At the bottom of the screen is "Press to enter Setup". When I press F10, nothing happens. Please advise. Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Remove all external devices, CDs, all cables including power, monitor, keyboard and mouse from the CPU. Then press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. After doing the same, reinsert power, monitor and keyboard cables, and turn on the computer.

Let me know the result.

Thank you.

S H E F I N