Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have an Ipad mini 3 I tried to reset it and now it is

Customer Question

I have an Ipad mini 3 I tried to reset it and now it is frozen the screen is on the apple is showing the line is underit and it has been frozen like that all night what cn I do to unfreeze it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joel replied 1 year ago.

Hi Diane and Welcome. I'm Joel and I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Firstly, can you hold the power button down for at least 5 seconds to get it to power off again? After that can you hold down the home button (button on the front) while you also press the power button, so holding both button for awhile. Does that get it to boot back up for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I've done that about 10 times
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello......where r u
Expert:  Joel replied 1 year ago.

Hi Diane, so it will not turn off at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
fixed it myself and thanks for answering 10 hours later not impressed
Expert:  Joel replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay Diane, I am from Australia. So the power and home buttons held in for 10 seconds did not work?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already said that I fixed it myself nothing that you said or did helped me so I researched myself and I got it fixed everytime I tried to answer you I couldn't until I sent more money.......I am not satisfied with any service that I got from you or this site. It is fixed and it didn't cost me anything except for the $90.00 that I spent on this site.