Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

It looks like my grandson in an effort to help me upgraded

Customer Question

Hi, It looks like my grandson in an effort to help me upgraded this HP to I think windows 8. In doing so iv'e lost hundreds of photos and all my videos. some are irreplaceable. Is there a chance that my pics and videos are on my hard drive and if so can they be retrieved buy someone in the know. hope ya help thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

When you upgrade to Windows 8, the files are not deleted off your computer. I would be more than happy to help you recover those photos-- the easiest way is to connect to your computer and recover the files for you. I am sending you an offer for remote services which will allow me to connect to your computer. After you accept, we can setup a time so that I can connect. Please wait 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear