I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:
- Close all Internet Explorer windows /websites for now.
- Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
- Open Network and Internet, open Internet Options.
- Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
- Then Close.
- Then open Internet and see if you can download something.
- If needed, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard to see the Downloads status window.
If that does not work, please download and install Google Chrome program at
; (If needed, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard to see the Downloads status window, then open / run chrome.)
; keep default option during installation, and when prompted to sign in Google Account, skip / cancel it.
, then close Internet Explorer
, then open Google Chrome program, use Google Chrome for going to the Internet / websites, and see if you can download fine in Google Chrome program.
Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.