Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Computer Engineer
Experience:  21 years troubleshooting PC/Server/Printer and network
21913621

Am Carla I got match.com I cannot log in. I have reset my

Customer Question

Hello Josh
Am Carla
I got match.com
I cannot log in.
I have reset my passwords many times but still not like me in.
I want to delete this account as an no longer don't use it.
Can you help me
Category: Computer
Expert:  Christopher Bessler replied 1 year ago.

Before you can delete your account, you need to cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription. You can then delete your account via the “My account settings” section of our website.

Here's our step by step guide to delete your account:

1. Hover your mouse over your screen name displayed at the top right of any page when you are logged into the site and click 'My account settings'
  2. At the bottom of this page you'll see a link that says "To suspend or delete your account, click here"
  3. At the very end of the next page select the links that says “To delete your account and permanently remove your profile from the site, click here” (clicking on “Suspend my account” will merely hide it)
  4. Upon selecting the link, you can choose to delete your account

Remember, once you decide to delete your account, it will be deleted permanently and you will be unable to reinstate it.

Now, the only way to delete the account is to log into it. You cannot delete the account without the correct credentials to login.

So, if you need to recover your password, all you need is the email address that it was set up with, or that is in the current contact section. Go here:

http://www.match.com/login/forgotpassword/#/

type in that password, and you will be sent a link that lets you reset your password. Once you go through that process and login, you can delete your account using the process that I sent to you before.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No nothing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
U have to do it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid this and it not doing anything

OK, make sure that the email is not showing up in your junk email. Also, it can take up to 24 hours for the password ***** email to go through.

Also, you haven't actually paid anything yet. You will only get charged if you feel as though your issue has been resolved and you give me a positive rating.