Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My name is ***** *****. I accidentally deleted some valuable

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****. I accidentally deleted some valuable draft emails from my Hotmail this morning. Can you help me get them back PLEASE?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The drafts were hyperlinks to favourite songs etc.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: A little bit.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done all you asked. Can you help me retrieve my drafts PLEASE?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

I suspect you haven't received an answer to your question yet because the answer might not be what you want to hear but draft emails unfortunately are not something recoverable like regular emails that get deleted.

They are temporary files and once deleted can never be recovered.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,