Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have Yahoo as my Internet Home Page. I read a number of

Customer Question

I have Yahoo as my Internet Home Page. I read a number of articles but when I try to access "View Comments" at the end of a Yahoo article as I did up to a couple of weeks ago - I can't. What is the problem?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. This could be a problem with your browser. Will need to check it. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot this for you directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had previously received a reply from Yahoo stating that I had over 1 terabyte of information from previous viewings of comments. I have asked that that be deleted. Apparently that hasn't happened or the browser has a problem.
My primary browser is Internet Explorer and I have now tried my secondary browser Google Chrome. I can access "View Comments" at the end of Yahoo articles with Chrome but not with IE. So I don't know which, Yahoo or IE is the problem but I will bet that it is IE.
I will pay the one-time fee for your time but will NOT pay monthly fees for service I have only used ONCE in my lifetime.

That;s not a problem. If you are subscribed you can cancel it or email***@******.*** to do. May i connect with you to check/fix this? Thanks