Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Have windows 10, have no sound. error status: 0Xc000012f

Customer Question

have windows 10, have no sound. error status: 0Xc000012f
C:\windows\system32\audioese.DLL
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your Windows 10 computer?

When did this issue first occur?

Was there any change recently to your computer that may have caused this issue?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dell inspiron 17R

Thank you. When did this issue first occur?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
after a black screen i tried to go back to recover.

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fefdc065-cb6b-4683-a02a-ef5133e914f2

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what about the $35 dollars i already sent?

Please ignore it; I will waive the extra remote support fee for you. Please just click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want a $36 a month fee or program left on my computer.

No problem; monthly support subscription plan is only optional; this is a one-time support session per your request. And the remote program will be disconnected when I've done fixing the sound issue on your computer. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

It looks like you are not there. Please let me know when you are available to continue. Thank you.

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I would like to assist you with your issue and would be your next active expert..

Could you do this activity and let me know the status

1: Open Device Manager

2: Under Device Manager, Navigate to Sound, Video and Game Controllers, right click and remove all devices under it.

Note: Check mark this option "Delete Driver software for this device" if it shows in uninstall screen...

3: Reboot Computer and check status

After reboot, Check for error

Waiting for reply