Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

How can i cancel my otl monthly score charge to my credit

Customer Question

how can i cancel my otl monthly score charge to my credit card $39.95 ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Let me know what service you want to unsubscribe.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
10/19/2015 dbt crd 000010/16/15 97617588 OTL *SCORES 8144 walnut hill L(###) ###-####TX C#6669 $39.95
This is the information on my bank statement that i am being charged monthly. How can i stop these charges ?
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

To cancel your membership at any time by contacting our Customer Care department at(###) ###-####FREE. We are available to assist you every day of the week: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 8 PM CST, Saturday 8 AM TO 5 PM CST, and Sunday 12 PM to 6 PM CST.

Once you cancel your membership, you will receive no further charges. To reduce the amount of time it will take our representative to process your request, please have the following information handy:

• NationalCreditReport Member ID (provided in your Welcome email) or Social Security number
  • First and last name
  • Physical address used to register your NationalCreditReport account
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Thank you.