Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was helped last week and can now view video links on

Customer Question

I was helped last week and can now view video links on hotmail, facebook etc, but the sound seems again to be lost. This is even when I open these sites on Google as i was told that The Edge on my Windows 10 browser would not allow me to hear sound. Please will you assist me again.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but can you tell me also how I now have 2 payments for assistance as \i had to give second card payment and email address? I would like to cancel my card payment from last week as \i have had to make a second payment this week for assistance on the the same device?

I cannot see your first question. BUT if it was asked on this site, then you will need to speak to billing on***@******.*** who will be able to assist with the billing. If you obtained assistance, from another company then you will need to contact them. Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program. https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=616441

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was this company but I had to give a differnt email address this time.

You will need to contact billing on***@******.*** for assistance with billing/refund. I can only assist with the technical issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i understand

Please run/open the downloaded program.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is being scanned by Macafee

Okay.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now it says the code has already been used and to ask for a new one?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is taking a long time to scan. perhaps i should have you call me- but Im not certain that is possible as I am in Austrlaia

It is possible but i will not be able to call. When you submit the call request as displayed on your screen, it will open up to other experts who may call or opt in. Can you disable McAfee so we can try again?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now it asks for another new code. I would rather not disable \macafee

It has to be disabled temporarily if this program needs to run, otherwise it will keep blocking and time it out. The new code is: 678376

Thank you for letting me know that your issue has been resolved.