Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I spent nearly two hours on the phone wth Apple, but only

Customer Question

I spent nearly two hours on the phone wth Apple, but only went in circles. I need to re-set my password ***** my gmail account. I'm illiterate and need help??? Ed
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What did Apple try and say?

Is there any error or message when trying to reset your gmail account password?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My password ***** my email***@******.*** has been the same since Jan 2014. Brand new, hardly ever used. Won't work!! I have only an I pad. Don't know about Windows?? I think I can send emails, but have not received emails for weeks. Get blocked out continually by sign saying: "sign into I Cloud" etc. If paying, hope I get some help??? Ed

Thank you. I am an independent tech. I will help you.

1. Are you currently able to sign in your gmail email address with your gmail email password ***** the Gmail website http://www.gmail.com/?

2. What did Apple try? What did apple say?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

If you are rarely using that email and now it not allows you to login the cause may Google temporarily blocked the account.

Please go to http://www.gmail.com/ from your computer.

Now try to login with your user id and password.

Then it will show a random text to enter on a particular box.

Follow the steps and enter that text correctly.

Your account will active again

Now try to login on your iPad.

If it not works, Can I remote onto your computer and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards

Jins