Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I have been trying to buy a vibration plate platform

Customer Question

I have been trying to buy a vibration plate platform machine, been told to pay postage by paypal, can an ordinary credit card do the same thing. coral
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If the site or sales pitch says there is no other alternative (which may be called 'Visa' or 'MasterCard' etc., but which basically means 'credit card of this type/system') then you will have to pay with the Paypal.com service, or find another option to buy the vibration machine.

Where are you trying to purchase it? do you need other alternatives to purchase the same thing, or a purchasing alternative that accepts credit card payment?

(For your information: Paypal.com is a reliable standard online/website service, that has been in existence and doing business for well over a decade, and you can, after registering for Paypal service, put credit into your Paypal account from a credit card, then use that credit.)